Vocalist.org archive

From:  Leslie Christopher <leskayc@y...>
Date:  Tue Jan 14, 2003  1:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Breastfeeding

Breast Pump? Explain that one to a hungry infant who refuses to suck a rubber
nipple, as MANY breast fed infants refuse to do. It is time to drop this
thread. but I do think it is a sad commentary on our society when frontal
nudity is expected and applauded in movies (as well as on some stages), vomiting
occurs with regularity on many tv shows (Sopranos, ER...) Homo and hetero sex
can be seen on your televisions, blood and guts movies are seen as entertainment
by our young and just go to the beach (more titties than the Playboy channel)
but a discreetly nursing infant (or even an indiscreet one) is viewed as
something vulgar.

Sheesh.

Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21940 Re: Breastfeedingbjjocelyn  Wed  1/15/2003
emusic.com