Vocalist.org archive

From:  "iacmf <iacmf@y...
Date:  Fri Jan 10, 2003  11:25 pm
Subject:  RE:Head voice from falsetto>Some more information about me and my voice.

Well,let's see.My country is the one that Olympics will take place
in 2004.(small quiz).
I consider myself a bass-low baritone with a chest range around B-E4#
(i can higher but with much strain,so i don't consider those notes
as usable).
I am 20 years old and yes,i can vocalise in falsetto.My falsetto
covers 2 octaves range starting around C4.
Well,according to the lip trill...When i am doing that i have
exactly the same problem as when normaly vocalising.
I feel much strain and pressure on my soft,hard palette and neck
muscles.I get lost as i can't focus the sound where i should.at the
back and top part of my head.

I feel very range-limited.I'd like to feel more "free" when i sing.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21849 Re: Head voice from falsetto>Some more information about me and my vCaio Rossi  Sat  1/11/2003
21851 Re: Head voice from falsetto>Some more information about me and my viacmf <iacmf@y...>iacmf Sat  1/11/2003
21865 William Grant Still's "Lift Every Voice and Sing"Karen Mercedessingwiththespirit Mon  1/13/2003
21867 Re: William Grant Still's "Lift Every Voice and Sing"Dean FH Macy  Mon  1/13/2003
21878 William Grant Still's "Lift Every Voice and Sing"katherine94040 <modulate58@a...>katherine94040 Mon  1/13/2003
21879 Re: William Grant Still's "Lift Every Voice and Sing"Karen Mercedessingwiththespirit Mon  1/13/2003
21882 Re: William Grant Still's "Lift Every Voice and Sing"MFoxy9795@a...  Mon  1/13/2003
21892 Re: William Grant Still's "Lift Every Voice and Sing"Elizabeth Finkler  Tue  1/14/2003
21855 Re: Head voice from falsetto>Some more information about me and my vMichael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Sun  1/12/2003
emusic.com