Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Thu Jan 9, 2003  3:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Did Somebody Mention Counter-Tenors???!!!

I played his Serenade CD for my students a few weeks ago and asked, "So ... how
would you describe this voice?"

My youngest student - age 10! - said, "That's a man!" Everyone else, just
about, was surprised when I whipped out the CD box and said, in my best Austin
Powers voice, "It's a MAN, baby!"

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"