Vocalist.org archive

From:  kurt felix <guy_3001@y...>
Date:  Fri Jan 3, 2003  10:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE(CIRCULAR SINGING)

Dear Ms. Zavilowics, I've just returned from a
holidays vacation, Im still very much interested in
this technique of circular singing/breathing, out of
which it may help me in my artistic expression in
singing those long phrases in song....that are just
the beginning of the song!

I dont know whether or not you recieved my first
request for info, but i haven't seen anything in my
mail box for bout 2 weeks now

I'm asking you again, please send me the theory of
this technique and the exercises involved as well, as
I would like to practice this right away if it's
possible for me to do that without excess strain to my
chords

i thank you for taking the time to reply and also
appreciate it very much

--- Alexandra Zavilowicz <azavilowicz@e...>
wrote:

<HR>

<tt>
Yes I do. It is the way I am currently being taught.
It is not all that<BR>
rare however many people just don't conceive of their
technique in that<BR>
way. Others find the simplicity of the explanation too
simple to accept<BR>
and run off to find something more complicated to
believe in. It is just<BR>
another way of seeng the voice and getting it to work.
There are many<BR>
ways but the most important thing is that they give
you the necessary<BR>
tools to be free and expressive to the maximum.<BR>
What would you like to know?<BR>
Alexandra<BR>
<BR>
&quot;KURT &quot; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt; Hi, does anyone know anything about the process
of circular<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt; breathing/singing for vocalists....not woodwind/
wind<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt; instrumentalists.<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs\
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n\
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n\
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs\
p;
[Image]<BR>
<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;
&gt;<BR>
Yahoo! Terms of Service.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
removed]<BR>
<BR>
</tt>

<tt>

of Service</a>.</tt>

21740 Re: RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE(CIRCULAR SINGING)Alexandra Zavilowiczzavilowicz Sat  1/4/2003
21754 Re: RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE(CIRCULAR SINGING)Amanda Kelleymandasings Sat  1/4/2003
emusic.com