Vocalist.org archive

From:  elegant arts <elegant_arts@y...>
Date:  Mon Dec 30, 2002  7:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Experienced Tenors/German Fach Needed

Peggy,
Millennium Wagner Opera Company is a national and
European touring company whose markets are primarily
DC area, Chicago, San Francisco and Europe. Works are
performed in recital and fully staged production of
Wagner, Weber, Gluck, Beethoven etc. For more
information can you direct your inquiries to
MillenniumOpera@a..., provide a mailing address and
we can mail you out company information.
Thank you for your interest.
Carol Berger, artistic director
Millennium Wagner Opera Company
--- "Margaret L. Harrison" <peggyh@i...>