Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Margaret L. Harrison"<peggyh@i...>
Date:  Mon Dec 30, 2002  1:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Experienced Tenors/German Fach Needed

n Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:51:41 -0000 "elegant_arts <elegant_arts@y...>"

MillenniumOpera@a.... If we like
> the resume, you will need to provide a demo CD
> with some German on it. We will talk by phone by then to describe the
company's goal and
> performances. Baritones also needed and welcome
> to apply, especially those who might be able to cross to into low tenor.
Thanks for your
> interest.

For the edification of our list members, can you provide some more information
on your group, where you are located, etc.?

Peggy

Margaret Harrison, Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21680 Re: Experienced Tenors/German Fach Neededelegant arts elegant_arts Mon  12/30/2002

emusic.com