Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Dec 28, 2002  5:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] ADMIN: call for moderators

"ibracamonte " wrote:

> I am having less and less time to keep up with the moderator duties,
> so Peggy is handling the vast majority of the work now. With her
> permission, I'd like to find someone to be a backup moderator for her.

That works for me.

Moderating for this list is not difficult and doesn't take
up much time, but the ability to keep up with list messages
is helpful. When I'm not busy at work, I'm able to check my
home e-mail account on the internet, a few minutes at a time
here and there. But when things are busy, I can't get to my
e-mail until the evening, and with other commitments, things
sometimes don't get as quick attention as they could.

Peggy

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...