Vocalist.org archive

From:  Alexandra Zavilowicz <azavilowicz@e...>
Date:  Thu Dec 26, 2002  5:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE

Yes I do. It is the way I am currently being taught. It is not all that
rare however many people just don't conceive of their technique in that
way. Others find the simplicity of the explanation too simple to accept
and run off to find something more complicated to believe in. It is just
another way of seeng the voice and getting it to work. There are many
ways but the most important thing is that they give you the necessary
tools to be free and expressive to the maximum.
What would you like to know?
Alexandra

"KURT " wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know anything about the process of circular
>
> breathing/singing for vocalists....not woodwind/ wind
>
> instrumentalists.

[Image]

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21622 pitch bluesSaptarshi Kar loki_spawned Thu  12/26/2002
21624 Re: pitch bluesChristine Thomas mezzoid Thu  12/26/2002
21734 Re: RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE(CIRCULAR SINGING)kurt felix guy_3001 Fri  1/3/2003
21740 Re: RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE(CIRCULAR SINGING)Alexandra Zavilowicz zavilowicz Sat  1/4/2003
21754 Re: RARE VOCAL TECHNIQUE(CIRCULAR SINGING)Amanda Kelley mandasings Sat  1/4/2003
21756 Impossible Vocal Technique (was: RARE VOCAL johnlink010254 <johnlink@n...> johnlink010254 Sat  1/4/2003

emusic.com