Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Leo Morgan" <leomor@g...>
Date:  Mon Dec 23, 2002  1:50 am
Subject:  "The Bohemians".

Hi All, long time leo, long time lurking, it's been a
good while since I've sent a message, hard to believe baby Alice is 26
months old and all agog
about Xmas.
I was invited to become a member of " The Bohemians Society " this yearand
was delighted to accept, This was their 125th.year anniversary.
It's made up of singers from all walks of life, some
pro's. some amateur. opera, shows, ballads, parlour songs etc. They meet
every tuesday night
50 to 60 people with a pro. accm.they will usually have
3 to 5 guest artists who sing or play an instrument
or a stand up comic. there is a Chair & Vice Chair
whose job it is to select the members who will entertain for the evening
which goes on from 8pm to 11-30--12am.drinks and sambos are served
and there is SILENCE while each performer sings. thats all for now folks.

HAPPY XMAS, AND NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Regards Leo---Drogheda

emusic.com