Vocalist.org archive

From:  pacergirlkristi@w...
Date:  Wed Dec 18, 2002  2:03 pm
Subject:  (no subject)

>She also thought it might be the cause of nervousness - except she still
finds it >necessary to swallow when she's by herself singing at home, or in a
choir. In
>fact, sometimes she has to swallow more at home than when she's in
>performance. I think it's a habit.

Dr. Dean, I too had that problem. The choir teacher is right, IMO on both
accounts. I didn't drink enough water which meant I was swallowing way too
much and I would get nervous-especially at home because I am a perfectionist
when it comes to my vocals.
Not trying to sound rude what is your singers approx. weight? That may tell
me a bit more.
Kristi

emusic.com