Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Fri Dec 13, 2002  11:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] help me get a recording contract with arista

Sorry. If I knew anyone who's anyone at Arista Records, I wouldn't be
sitting here at my hateful "real job" eating Cup Noodles!

I suspect that the one constant with having a singing (or any sort of music)
career is having to crawl before you walk! Are you playing club dates?
Open mike nights?

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine

>From: "mailmenaomi <mailmenaomi@y...>
>
>im an asian.i sing jazz,rnb, and others. i have songs that ive
>composed.i need someone who can help me get thru with arista
>records.kinda huh! im 29yrs old.if there are auditions that you knoww
>please send me a note.God bless!!!!!!

21491 recording contract with arista..Mighty responseEdgewoodVoiceStudio edgewoodvoicestudio Sat  12/14/2002

emusic.com