Vocalist.org archive

From:  "mimimemeus <mimimemeus@y...>
Date:  Wed Dec 11, 2002  2:20 am
Subject:  lack of vibrato

I have been singing for only a few years and am a 30 y.o. with lyric
soprano qualities to my voice but only occasionally do I sing with
any vibrato. I am looking for suggestions on areas to begin looking
for tensions that may be inhibiting vibrato. I do have a sense that
somehow I am "controlling" the voice thus not allowing vibrato to be
produced. The times I have sung with vibrato I haven't trusted that
it wasn't "put" there somehow, in other words not natural.
Thanks,

21422 Re: lack of vibratoMichael E Chesebro   Wed  12/11/2002
21423 Re: lack of vibratomimimemeus <mimimemeus@y...> mimimemeus Wed  12/11/2002
21443 Re: lack of vibratoNaomi Gurt Lind   Thu  12/12/2002
21460 Re: lack of vibratoarado_ge <arado_ge@y...> arado_ge Fri  12/13/2002
21463 Re: lack of vibratomimimemeus <mimimemeus@y...> mimimemeus Fri  12/13/2002

emusic.com