Vocalist.org archive

From:  Morgan Godfrey <semplico_blu@y...>
Date:  Tue Dec 10, 2002  5:00 pm
Subject:  Masters degrees in Opera Directing???

Hello All,
I hope you are having a fabulous day and that your
holiday plans are coming together nicely. I know that
these questions are not the most welcome or
interesting, but I am in a quandary. I want to get a
Masters in Opera Production or Directing. Is there
such a thing and if so where might I find a college
that offers these, either public or private ANYWHERE?
I recently decided that it is something I am very
interested in doing and I don't know whether it would
be to my benefit to pursue a degree in directing or in
performance. If you all could give me some direction
in this matter it would be greatly appreciated and
would stop some of my worries about my directionless
life right now. Thanks ahead of time.
Sincerely,
Morgan Godfrey

21409 Re: Masters degrees in Opera Directing???Karen Mercedes singwiththespirit Tue  12/10/2002
21410 Re: Masters degrees in Opera Directing???Carl S. Rogers   Tue  12/10/2002

emusic.com