Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Tue Dec 10, 2002  3:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Wilfart? was Re: Re-introducing myself :-)

In a message dated 12/10/2002 8:16:07 AM Central Standard Time,
andreasotoveres@h... writes:

> And meaning, please?
>
> I just did not find an answer of what happened to me in those years,
> and, anyway, I'm not so familiar with English accronyms in technical
> language...
>
> Andrea

Gastro esophageal reflux disorder... I believe. It involves an inappropriate
relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter (maybe this is why wilfart
helped you...lol) which allows stomach acid to come up into the larynx while
sleeping. The symptoms you described are classed gerd related symptoms.

randy buescher

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21400 Wilfart? was Re: Re-introducing myself :-)Andrea Soto Véres andreasotoveres Tue  12/10/2002
21401 Wilfart? was Re: Re-introducing myself :-)Andrea Soto Véres andreasotoveres Tue  12/10/2002

emusic.com