Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Dec 9, 2002  8:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Fog Machines?

Uh, Mike, thanks to this state's tough anti-smoking laws, the bars in San
Francisco are NOT smoke-filled. And while I haven't had to work in a
production with a smoke machine, I have sat in the audience for some pretty
nasty-smelling ones. And if it smells nasty to the AUDIENCE, imagine what
it's like for the folks on stage!

I like to think my voice will stand up to just about anything short of strep
throat. But the SF Opera chorus just might have a legitimate gripe here.

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine