Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Mon Jun 5, 2000  3:15 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] crossing over

In a message dated 06/04/2000 9:09:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
bschu@p... writes:

<< Who else? And what do you think of them? And another question, who would
you LIKE to hear sing a different type of song? >>

I have a really boring CD of Flicka singing jazz standards - and I love her
singing, but not on this CD - maybe it's the arrangements; and I have one of
Julia Migenes-Johnson at the height of her Carmen fame doing show tunes,
which are very overblown in their arrangements. I also HAD Thomas Hampson's L
eading Man CD of showtunes, which I liked, but whoever I loaned it to must
have liked it also because it's gone!!

Christine Thomas
Mezzo-Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Oh, I got plenty Akhnaten, Akhnaten's plenty for me" :)

emusic.com