Vocalist.org archive

From:  Andrea Soto Véres <andreasotoveres@h...>
Date:  Sat Dec 7, 2002  10:42 am
Subject:  Re: Great book now available!

Dear Jim,

My name is Andrea, and I'm just new here...
I read your message and the book you mentioned seems really
interesting. I have a problem, meaning that I don't live in the USA
but in Europe... Do you know by chance if this book is also edited in
Europe? If so, do you know under which editorial house or how can I
find it? I would be most thankful!!

Thanks a lot, and I hope being able to post messages more often, as
it's been a couple of weeks since I am a member, but never posted
till yesterday...

Best regards,

Andrea

--- In vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com, "jimboco1 <jc1357@h...>"
<jc1357@h...> wrote:
> Hello fellow singers -
>
> I'd like to tell you quickly about a new book that anyone who's been
> involved in a singing group will really enjoy. It's
called "Laughter,
> Love, and a Barbershop Song." This book was written by a singer for
> singers, and explores all facets of the singing life, from
rehearsing
> to performing, from travel troubles to hotel hijinks, from contact
man
> blues to the highs of locking the perfect chord.
>
> This 294-page book was originally published in hard-cover in 1980,
and
> has just been republished in a new soft-cover edition. While it is
> written about life as a barbershopper, all singers will
> love reading the many entertaining and touching stories contain
> herein.
>
> This would be a perfect gift for the singer in your life. (And if
you
> think it would make a great gift for YOU, why not print this message
> out and give to someone you love as a hint!) "Laughter, Love, and a
> Barbershop Song" retails for $14.95. Shipping and handling is $5 for
> the first copy, and $.50 for each additional copy. You can learn a
lot
> more about the book and order a copy online at
> http://www.coatesbbshop.com or by calling 937-886-0115 anytime day
or
> night.
>
> Thanks for reading, and why not order a copy today?
>
> In harmony,
>
> Jim Coates
> Barbershopper
> www.coatesbbshop.com