Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michael" <chosdad@y...>
Date:  Fri Dec 6, 2002  10:39 pm
Subject:  Files, was Re: to: Mark Montgomery WAY BELATED

Dear Tako and List:

I am sensing that Tako's query could be the start of another
interesting thread discussion - I'm always interested in Tako's
thoughts. It might prove useful for this or other thread topics to
have sound clips.

At the vocalist-temporary website there is a "Files" section. Many
of the files there are old, and now there is only about 4Mb out of
20Mb free.

I request that people remove old Files, and that the list
moderator/admin assist with files left by former members.

The use of text to describe vocal sounds is limited, so it is really
useful to have the file section for people to post sound clips. I
encourage us all to make responsible use of the Files section -
posting files of reasonable size, and removing them after a short
while.

Cheers,

Michael

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21318 Help finding Schubert sheet music, Bax recordingKaren Mercedes singwiththespirit Fri  12/6/2002

emusic.com