Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Mark Crayton" <mralto@a...>
Date:  Fri Dec 6, 2002  8:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Hello

> Please let us, or at least me, know more about
> your DC recital when you know more details. In what did you perform
at the
> Kennedy Center?

The recital in DC is on October 12th at the Phillips Collection. It
is presented with fortepianist, James Janssen. We will perform
Mozart, Beethoven, Bellini, Clementi and Donizetti. I am very
excited about repeating this recital.

I appeared in the last concert (we now know) by the Washington
Chamber Orchestra in May. We performed Purcell's "Ode on St.
Cecelia's Day" and Haydn's "Theresemesse." Julianne Baird and
Barbara Hollinshead were among the soloists.

Take care,
Mark

emusic.com