Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Mark Crayton" <mralto@a...>
Date:  Thu Dec 5, 2002  8:50 pm
Subject:  Hello

Hi,

I am new to the list. My name is Mark Crayton. I am a countertenor
who lives in Chicago and performs (just about) everywhere. I have
been singing professionally since I was 9 years old. This season so
far, I have spent 6 months touring with the new opera by Philip Glass
called "Galileo Galilei." I have also made my Kennedy Center and
Avery Fisher Hall debuts. Coming up, I will be at the Lyric Opera of
Chicago covering Bejun Mehta in Handel's Partenope and after that a
new recital tour ending at the Phillips Collection in Washington DC
in October.

I am excited to discover this list and look forward to many
interesting discussions.

Take care,
Mark

emusic.com