Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <rossicaio@h...>
Date:  Thu Dec 5, 2002  9:29 am
Subject:  GIVE ME A BREAK WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!

>In my first post i wrote that i am a very busy man, as i am studying
>mechanical and electrical engineering and i am currently working on
>a research programme.Well,do you know many 14 y old kids doing that?
>So, who's the rude guy here?
>I didn;t mean to be rude.>Anyway...
>I feel that what happened is nothing more than a missunderestading..
>I apologise for my offensive behaviour.
>However, i feel that it's not only my fault.

As you must be a specially gifted fourteen-year-old boy, you won't have
problems understanding these obvious considerations:

The universe is not supposed to adapt itself to your private demands and
limitations. That is, although your parents are sponsoring your overbooked
life, it doesn't mean all adults have to contribute. You're free to choose
studying engineering but not singing, and so are Vocalisters not to give you
ANY ADVICE at all, if so they wish. BTW, many of us are teachers who spent
years and a lot of money to know what they know. Do you really think they
ARE SUPPOSED TO give you for free something they had to pay for?

Oddly enough, you seemed to have found the answer to your own question
pretty fast: "who's the rude guy here?" "I didn't mean to be rude" (which
doesn't mean you weren't, and you should be, and I hope you are, intelligent
enough to realize that difference. Otherwise, I fear for the potential
victims of your future engineering activity).

Then, regardless of that, you apologized for the "offensive behavior" you
said was misunderstood and not meant. How can someone apologize for
something he supports NOT to have done is still a mystery to me.

Finally, as your busy life must be affecting your short-term memory, you
decided that the burden of YOUR "offensive behavior" (sic) YOU YOURSELF
apologized for should be shared by other people, which leads back to my
first considerations.

Boy, you're spoiled!

Caio

21276 Re: GIVE ME A BREAK WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!direpurple direpurple Thu  12/5/2002
21291 Re: GIVE ME A BREAK WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!Andrea   Thu  12/5/2002
21292 Re: GIVE ME A BREAK WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!John Link johnlink010254 Thu  12/5/2002
21293 Asking for Help, was: WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!Michael chosdad Fri  12/6/2002
21298 Re: Asking for Help, was: WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!Andrea   Fri  12/6/2002
21300 Re: Asking for Help, was: WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!direpurple direpurple Fri  12/6/2002
21303 Re: Asking for Help, was: WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!Christine Thomas mezzoid Fri  12/6/2002
21407 Re: GIVE ME A BREAK WAS:SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!Anthony Howden antnee1027 Tue  12/10/2002

emusic.com