Vocalist.org archive

From:  Michael E Chesebro <mechesebro@j...>
Date:  Thu Dec 5, 2002  5:18 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!

> What's the problem?Is it so hard for you to help?
> Believe me, if i could, iwould heve found a teacher.

I can understand Dire Purple's frustration. I think that it is important
to note that there are often naive young people out there on the Internet
looking for free help--frequently from this list. They are at risk for
getting bad advice.

If one does not have the time to find and see a teacher, it would be
advisable to rethink one's vocal goals. Be realistic and protect your
instrument. It will still be there when you're out of school.

Good luck.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21277 Re: SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!direpurple direpurple Thu  12/5/2002

emusic.com