Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Dec 2, 2002  9:26 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] MED: Vitamin C for allergies; was Singing prevents colds

Me, I like to take my vitamin C in citrus form. But then again, I'm in
California, where the oranges grow on trees! ;-)

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine

>From: "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
>>Note that it says "helps" to destroy histamine. Antihistamines block
>the effect of histamine. While I can't tell you what you personally
>should do, SOME people may benefit from this regimen. Note that you
>must take it every 5 hrs. That's just about 5 times a day. Vitamin C
>clears the system in a few hours which is why you must take it so often.

21211 Re: MED: Vitamin C for allergies; was Singing prevents coldsJames bandbau Mon  12/2/2002

emusic.com