Vocalist.org archive

From:  <ironcitychic2003@y...>
Date:  Mon Dec 2, 2002  4:05 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Dreams

Hi,

My name is Kimberly and I am a senior in high school. My life is music! I love
to sing. Since I was five, my role model was Keith Whitley. When he died, Alison
Krauss paid a tribute to him by singing his song, "When you say nothing at all"
I loved it and she became my new idol. Her voice is angelic and sends chills all
over me. My dream is to be up on the stage with her at the Grand Old Opery and
sing that song with her! Is there anyone in the Nashville or Memphis area, that
can possibly help me or give me any advice on getting started in the music
business?

emusic.com