Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Nov 29, 2002  6:10 pm
Subject:  Concert Reminder

Acappellago, Dennis R. Smith, music director, will present the first
concert of its inaugural season, "Escape to Christmas Past", on Sunday,
December 8, 2002 at 3 PM. The program, which will take place at the
Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, 115 Oak Street, North Aurora,
features a cappella choral music from the Renaissance to today. Composers
in the spotlight include: Palestrina, Victoria, Billings, Vaughan
Williams,
Parker, PDQ Bach and Convery.

Tickets are $10/$8 for students and seniors and are available by calling
Acappellago at: (708)484-3797 ext. 2, via e-mail: Acappellago@j... or
by mail: PO Box 749, Westmont, IL 60559.

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:12:07 -0500 Jolene Kremer <JKremer@s...>
writes:
> Please submit an email with all of the information about your event
> pfalcon@s... for the entertainment event calendar. Thanks.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

emusic.com