Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Wed Nov 27, 2002  3:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Keyboard

Christine Thomas wrote:

>Her mom e-mailed me today and asked for a recommendation for something between
$150-$250. I said I'd ask - any suggestions?

Sure. I buy a dozen or so keyboards a year for underpriviledged
children. Most come from Ebay or Musicians Friend
scratch and dent items. For instance goto Ebay.com and search for Casio
Keyboard. The prices are between $45 and several hundred. I purchased
12 Casio CT-120 Kayboards from musiciansfriend.com for piano students at
$29 each. 66 full size keys with piano arttributes (act like piano
keys). Don't get Radio Shack keyboards.

Dr Dean

emusic.com