Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Alain Zürcher" <AZurcher@i...>
Date:  Sat Nov 23, 2002  10:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] vocalist.org !!!

John,

Bravo for getting back the vocalist.org domain name!

I have kept the Vocalist messages since 04/21/1998 in Outlook Express
format, and since January 1996 in some Compuserve "file cabinet" format that
can probably be translated into something readable.

I didn't quite understand Lloyd's concerns ("If Vocalist is now under your
complete ownership,what can we as listers expect from your ownership? etc")
until I had a look at your site. While it is informative, it could easily
turn commercial or biased - perhaps only because you will need money to pay
for its hosting!
The way Marko used to manage vocalist.org was more neutral, IMHO. What if I
or other Vocalisters give you archives or other stuff that will bring
traffic to your site, and then we discover that it is more and more about
"Self Hypnosis" or "Speech Level Singing" or whatever?

| Alain Zürcher
| L'Atelier du Chanteur
| http://chanteur.net

Modem offert : 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21097 Re: vocalist.org !!!John Cheshire conn1922 Sun  11/24/2002
21102 Re: vocalist.org !!!Lloyd W. Hanson lwh1 Sun  11/24/2002

emusic.com