Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Date:  Fri Nov 22, 2002  10:45 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] vocalist.org !!!

P.P.S.

To all other vocalisters: owning the name <http://www.vocalist.org/>
www.vocalist.org has nothing to do with the list, we can still do with
the list as we please. There is only one extra possibility now, which
is, to ask Allen to host it.

Apart from that, we are completely depending on Allen for the use of the
site, residing under the name www.vocalist.org
<http://www.vocalist.org/> .

So we should start to discuss the use of the site. But still: it is
great that Allen too the effort to get the URL back, and I feel
confident that we will find a way to make it a site that is
complimentary to our list. Allen made a good start, that is clear. Until
now there is no reason at all to mistrust him.

Best greetings,

Dré

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21067 Re: vocalist.org !!!Lloyd W. Hanson lwh1 Fri  11/22/2002
21080 Re: vocalist.org !!!Dré de Man dredeman Sat  11/23/2002

emusic.com