Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Thu Nov 21, 2002  5:11 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Vocalist e-mail Postcard?

Hi
I heard on the radio today there is virus going around that comes from
people we know (because they clicked on the link) and it supposedly
downloads porn on to your computer AND copies your outlook address book
and sends the porn link to everyone, so Christine must have clicked her
cartoon link and got porn and we are in her address book... I wonder if
she got porn downloaded on her computer? That's what the radio said
this virus does. The radio said it could also be a greeting card link
too. I also got the email from mightymezzo but immediately deleted it.
Deanna

---

emusic.com