Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Wed Nov 20, 2002  1:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] amplification

I really like "Like a virgin." I think that it's a nice, albeit limited,
melody. I also like the melody of Madonna's "Live to tell," "Papa don't
preach," and my favorite pop song of all time -- "Like a prayer."

I'll take any of those songs over anything sung by Celine Dion, any time, any
day. Not being argumentative - I usually agree with Peggy on just about
everything.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"