Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Sat Nov 16, 2002  11:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] the nature of Vocalist

In a message dated 11/15/02 10:51:05 PM Central Standard Time,
ibracamonte@y... writes:

> >Leslie, I must jump in here to say that I think you
> >may be
> >misinformed about the nature of this list. Without
> >(I hope) making a
> >big deal of it, it's my impression that the intent
> >of this list is to
> >welcome singers working in all genres at all levels
> >of accomplishment.

Sorry if I came across as elitist here. When I joined this list in 1996 I
believe the actual name of the group had the term "classical " in it. I have
been operating for lo these many years under the impression that classical
singing was the main thrust of this list--not that it makes that much
difference, mind you. I enjoy hearing from and about other genres. I just
had an honest question for Randy. And many more questions about the voice
in general for whomever is out there with answers, but I will have to do that
in a little while...

Leslie

emusic.com