Vocalist.org archive

From:  Naomi Gurt Lind <naomi@n...>
Date:  Fri Nov 15, 2002  8:55 pm
Subject:  the nature of Vocalist

>BTW, not trying to be obnoxious here, really I am just curious--what kind of
>singer are you? And if you like the pop sound so much, what are you doing on
>this list, I mean, doesn't all the classical technique stuff drive you nuts?
>After all, this is a classical singing discussion list.

Leslie, I must jump in here to say that I think you may be
misinformed about the nature of this list. Without (I hope) making a
big deal of it, it's my impression that the intent of this list is to
welcome singers working in all genres at all levels of accomplishment.

In any case, I personally prefer such an open-door policy. The genre
wars are, to me, pointless.

Naomi Gurt Lind

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20923 Re: the nature of VocalistIsabelle Bracamonte ibracamonte Sat  11/16/2002
20934 Re: the nature of Vocalistleskayc@a...   Sat  11/16/2002
20942 Re: the nature of VocalistColin Reed colin_reeduk Sun  11/17/2002
20943 Re: the nature of VocalistGreypins@a... greypins Sun  11/17/2002
21013 Re: the nature of VocalistCaio Rossi   Wed  11/20/2002
21022 Re: the nature of Vocalistleskayc@a...   Wed  11/20/2002
21030 Re: the nature of VocalistCynthia Donnell   Thu  11/21/2002
21031 Re: the nature of VocalistCaio Rossi   Thu  11/21/2002

emusic.com