Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Fri Nov 15, 2002  6:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] amplification

In a message dated 11/15/02 12:38:39 PM Central Standard Time,
buzzcen@a... writes:

> . The examples you cite are not
> necessarily good pop singers and need help, but you extrapolate to make it
> sounds as if all of them sond that way to you. You are listening with very
>
> prejudiced eyes.

AND, while I am at, it--if these singers are not necessarily good singers and
need help, and I don't disagree with you there, please realize that these
people are making millions, and their music is what is played around here and
is what I have to listen to. So, maybe my husband has poor taste in pop
singers after all.....And maybe I just haven't had the chance to listen to a
good one. Who is a good one?

Leslie

emusic.com