Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Fri Nov 15, 2002  6:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] amplification

In a message dated 11/15/2002 11:18:10 AM Central Standard Time,
leskayc@a... writes:

> >While your husband may be musicall "illiterate" he does understand one
> thing
> >
> >... he does understand what makes careers in today's world.
> >

> Perhaps. Prostitutes also have careers.
> Leslie

Leslie,

I've never said this before to anyone on the list and it will be totally
offensive to you, but you don't just get it. The examples you cite are not
necessarily good pop singers and need help, but you extrapolate to make it
sounds as if all of them sond that way to you. You are listening with very
prejudiced eyes.

As far as your statements regarding vocal health (as someone who works with
ent's and rehab) you are way off.

randy buescher
<A HREF="http://speechlevelvoice.com/quotes_back.html">Quotes</A>

emusic.com