Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Wed Nov 13, 2002  11:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Rameau - Les Indes Galantes etc

The score for Rameau's LES INDES GALANTES appears in Harrassowitz's list
of Composers' Collected Editions from Europe. At this point, it is listed
as "nyp" (not yet priced). However, you may wish to contact Harrasowitz to
find out when/if the score will be made available for sale.

Be aware that a lot of Baroque opera scores are (1) only available for
rental/hire, not for sale; (2) only available in fully orchestrated form,
no piano/vocal version. I suspect that (2) is true of this Rameau score;
don't know about (1) - as I suggested, you need to contact Harrassowitz.

Their website, with contact details (in Germany) is:

http://www.harrassowitz.de/index.html

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
That man is the happiest who