Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Tue Nov 12, 2002  12:14 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Dialysis and singing

An interesting question. There is a mild fullness associated with
peritoneal dialysis. It is possible that you may feel less able to
expand your lungs, but my guess is it will not be very noticeable. It
really is a guess since I have never had to consider this in a patient.

John

John Messmer, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Penn State Hershey Medical Center

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20838 Re: Dialysis and singingDebra Johnson debbiejo53142 Tue  11/12/2002

emusic.com