Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Wed Oct 30, 2002  2:07 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Bach cantata aria for light, high soprano

Look at the soprano arias in his secular cantatas. It seems to me there's
something in the Coffee cantata - possibly in the Hunt cantata.
Cindy Donnell

I'm looking to add a Bach aria to my repertoire for auditions. I
want an aria similar to those in Cantata 1 and Cantata 51 --
something in a fairly fast tempo that moves the voice. I also would
like it to be somewhat off the beaten track, not something that every
soprano at the audition will be singing. Any ideas?

Naomi Gurt Lind

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20720 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranoAmanda Kelley mandasings Thu  10/31/2002

emusic.com