Vocalist.org archive

From:  Naomi Gurt Lind <naomi@n...>
Date:  Tue Oct 29, 2002  4:43 pm
Subject:  Bach cantata aria for light, high soprano

Folks --

I'm looking to add a Bach aria to my repertoire for auditions. I
want an aria similar to those in Cantata 1 and Cantata 51 --
something in a fairly fast tempo that moves the voice. I also would
like it to be somewhat off the beaten track, not something that every
soprano at the audition will be singing. Any ideas?

Naomi Gurt Lind

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20703 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranopeggyh@i... peggyliebman Tue  10/29/2002
20711 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranothomas mark montgomery sailorbudd Wed  10/30/2002
20705 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranoMFoxy9795@a...   Tue  10/29/2002
20708 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranoCynthia Donnell   Wed  10/30/2002
20720 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranoAmanda Kelley mandasings Thu  10/31/2002
20717 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranoAxwell@a...   Wed  10/30/2002
20719 Re: Bach cantata aria for light, high sopranovze3cq36@v...   Thu  10/31/2002

emusic.com