Vocalist.org archive

From:  "yo10x" <yo10x@y...>
Date:  Sat Oct 26, 2002  1:34 am
Subject:  Problem from about 3 months I can't still figure out......

Hi! I starting singing about 3 months ago and where i am studying
there is course of interpretation where you are supposed to go the
minute you enter the singing school but because of my "lack of
skills" I had to go first to special classes where they made me sang
alone with one teacher because i couldn't sing well..

Well this problem happens to me because I have the simple problem of
not knowing how to sing good and even when many people think is as
simple as just making sound come out f your mouth i've realized it's
not, well in case you are wondering sometimes I CAN sing but
sometimes im out of tune, etc...

Well my question is if someone can tell me like what do i have to do
for singing well like where do i have to "put my voice" because i
have found many places where to do this i don't know which one is the
right one.........

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20698 Re: Problem from about 3 months I can't still figure out......norma bowen singerteacher85 Mon  10/28/2002
20712 Re: Problem from about 3 months I can't still figure out......thomas mark montgomery sailorbudd Wed  10/30/2002
20718 Re: Problem from about 3 months I can't still figure out......katherine94040 katherine94040 Thu  10/31/2002

emusic.com