Vocalist.org archive

From:  Pati Wolfgang <patipaw@y...>
Date:  Sun Oct 27, 2002  10:14 pm
Subject:  congestion-confusion

Hi, I never saw my post or any responses until this,
very strange...

>At 08:17 PM 25/10/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm generally pretty confused but rarely congested.
hmmm....

>Cindy Donnell
> >On an emotional level, I also look to see if there
is
> anything in my life that I am confused about. Many
> times there is, and if I spend some time getting
clear
> about whatever it is, the congestion disappears.>

Anyway, from my limited experience, I have been taught
that every situation is unique. A lot of people like
to look at something and say "Oh you have this, here
is the cause, here is the cure." And, frankly, my
experience is even if it works 98% of the time, I need
to be humble and listen deeply, or I won't learn
anything from that 2%.

The congestion-confusion correlation is just something
that sometimes works for me. It isn't an absolute. I
apologize if I sounded otherwise.
Thanks,
Pati

=====