Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Fri Oct 25, 2002  9:23 pm
Subject:  FYI: "Candide" may sell out last weekend....

Directions:

I-280 north past the 101 split (i.e. toward PacBell Park). Exit at Mariposa
Street, turn left at light at the bottom of the ramp. Proceed on Mariposa
to the third stop sign, Missouri Street. Put car in second gear and turn
left on Missouri. Proceed up (and I do mean up) Missouri to second stop
sign at 19th STREET. Goat Hall is a mustard-colored frame building (former
church) on the right far corner of 19th and Missouri. Fairly abundant
street parking.

Seeya there!

Liz

Not to rush y'all or anything ... but as usual our audiences are building as
the run proceeds.

We're most in need of audience for tonight's show -- just in case you
haven't made plans yet (no baseball game!) -- and this Sat. and Sun. are
also open. Next weekend (final 3 shows) is filling up! but of course we want
you to come ANY time you can make it.

Wish I could pass on a rave published review, but I CAN candidly report that
audiences so far have loved it!

Many thanks to those of you who have attended, and I look forward to seeing
more of you. Remember, St. Gregory's folks get the senior/student discount!
and anyone else who needs a price break, please let me know and I'll arrange
it.

This is my last pitch, I promise! Again, the details:

Goat Hall Productions presents
Leonard Bernstein's "Candide"

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, October 25, 26, 27; November 1, 2, 3
8 pm (Friday, Saturday), 7 pm (Sunday). "Candide" runs about 2 hours.

Place: Goat Hall, 400 Missouri St. @ 19th, Potrero Hill, San Francisco
(Excellent restaurants a block or so away on 18th St. ­ park just once!)

Tickets sold at the door only: cash or checks only. Reservations strongly
advised! Call 415-289-6877 or reserve online at www.goathall.org

Ticket prices: $20 adult; $15 senior/student

Supportersą Tables: For a $100 contribution, you are guaranteed a cabaret
table near the front for up to 3 people (4 student/senior). Includes special
food and free bottle of bubbly!

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
GO GIANTS!
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine