Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Stinky Rumpus" <stinkyrumpus512@h...>
Date:  Sun Oct 20, 2002  11:49 pm
Subject:  singer with ulcerative colitis

Is there anyone else on the list who has ulcerative colitis or another IBD?
I was diagnosed a couple years ago and it's still really hard. I have lots
of concerns about medications. The thing I'm on now, mesalamine, is an ASA
compound. Does this mean it's got the same properties and dangers as
aspirin, Advil, and other NSAIDs? I haven't had any problems with it so
far, but my GI is not particularly informed about singer stuff. You know
how it is. Anyway if any of the MDs on the list can answer this I'd
appreciate it, and if there's anyone else out there who has this crappy (ha
ha) disease, it'd be great to know what's working for you, if anything.

Thanks.
Stinky

20635 singer with ulcerative colitisStinky Rumpus   Tue  10/22/2002
20653 Re: singer with ulcerative colitisJohn Messmer, M.D. singdoc_1 Tue  10/22/2002

emusic.com