Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Sun Oct 20, 2002  7:50 am
Subject:  randy's female falsetto description

Thank you Randy. This is the best description that makes sense to my
mind so far.
You wrote: In this production only the outside edges
are vibrating. This production is very breathy and weak and has a
different
timbre to it than a head voice that can blend back down into chest.
This week the mom of one of my 11 year old students emailed all worried
because her daughter was told by another child that she was singing in
her "fake voice" and didn't know how to sing, so the mom wanted to know
what this "fake voice" was.. and I explained, but Randy's explanation is
much better.
Deanna

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date