Vocalist.org archive

From:  "vintageconnection" <kriswrite@a...>
Date:  Fri Oct 18, 2002  3:08 pm
Subject:  Re: new here, with a jaw tension quandry...please help!

Kim~

It does sound tension related...I had a friend once who had similar
sounding pain because of a very tense situation in her personal life.
A good doc will offer something to help ease the pain...although that
could interfere with your singing.

BUT I would also suggest you check out the following websites about
TMJ. See if any of the symptoms are familiar to you. If they are, go
to an MD right away:

http://www.tmjoint.com/faqsymp.html

http://www.headachestop.com/tmj.htm

http://www.smiledoc.com/dentist/tmj.html