Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Andrea Montoute" <andreapm@u...>
Date:  Tue Oct 15, 2002  6:48 pm
Subject:  how to practice??

Hello,

I'm a first-year voice major, and as I go along in my lessons I have
realized that I'm really not making the most efficent use of my practice
time- it's frustrating because I feel as if I'm not making any real
progress (but then when I go to lessons, somehow I make leaps and
bounds!) So do any of y'all have any tips on how you practice, what kind
of techniques you use, etc? It would be much appreciated!

Andrea
--
http://fastmail.fm - Access all of your messages and folders wherever you
are

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20564 Re: how to practice??rachparker@e... rparker1333 Fri  10/18/2002
20570 Re: how to practice??Cynthia Donnell   Fri  10/18/2002
20593 Re: how to practice??omtara omtara Mon  10/21/2002

emusic.com