Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Sun Oct 13, 2002  12:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] VIRUS sent on Vale's message

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reg Boyle" <bandb@n...>
To: <vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: 11 October 2002 06:48

> Oh Karen sweet, I fear you have attached an unintended
> connotation to the word exclusive. I intended it to mean
> ' that which unjustly excludes others,' not your apparent
> meaning, which I interpret as, 'special beyond the common'.
>
> Even Dear Colin got it wrong and he's English, I think. :)
> Actually ...never one to dodge an operatic simile .. the
> Mac environment is like suggesting that Wagner alone,
> should be allowed to compose opera and that Beyruth
> is naturally the only venue at which it should be
> performed. Is that YOU Karen? :) Colin? :)

No, not me. Replace Wagner with Britten and Bayreuth with Snape and you
might be on to something :-)

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20531 Re: VIRUS sent on Vale's messageReg Boyle bandbau Mon  10/14/2002
20534 Re: VIRUS sent on Vale's messageKaren Mercedes   Mon  10/14/2002

emusic.com