Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Fri Oct 11, 2002  5:48 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] VIRUS sent on Vale's message

Oh Karen sweet, I fear you have attached an unintended
connotation to the word exclusive. I intended it to mean
' that which unjustly excludes others,' not your apparent
meaning, which I interpret as, 'special beyond the common'.

Even Dear Colin got it wrong and he's English, I think. :)
Actually ...never one to dodge an operatic simile .. the
Mac environment is like suggesting that Wagner alone,
should be allowed to compose opera and that Beyruth
is naturally the only venue at which it should be
performed. Is that YOU Karen? :) Colin? :)

The rest of us (?) do not agree with you as we think the
people who are motivated to produce worthwhile uses
for either the computer or operatic platforms, should be
allowed the tools by which to act on their motivation.

Reg.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20510 Re: VIRUS sent on Vale's messageKaren Mercedes   Fri  10/11/2002

emusic.com