Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Thu Oct 10, 2002  4:29 am
Subject:  setting up group voice classes? Sharon?

Hi again,
You mentioned teaching group voice classes. I'm wondering how you go
about advertising yours. Do you have a set start date.. like class
sessions, like a community college would have? Or are you classes "drop
in"? I've thought of doing group lessons but I've never known how to
promote it to make sure I get a full class, since it wouldn't be a money
maker unless the class was full and stayed consistent. I really would
enjoy teaching a class, I think... but I'm not sure how to get it going.
Deanna

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20509 Re: setting up group voice classes? Sharon?Sharon Szymanski sszymanski27514 Fri  10/11/2002

emusic.com