Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Wed Oct 9, 2002  6:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tylenol Pm

My limited experience with them, suggests treating with caution
the use of Melatonin, Valerian and the other one Kava Kava.

My attempts to extend my sleep beyond the usual five
hours using each of these produced some strange and undesirable
affects. Melatonin particularly. I only had one pill and the dose
suggested on the container was up to FIVE a night. Valerian
created a prolonged lethargy while Kava kava has been withdrawn
due to the possibility of liver damage.

How about trying half an Imbuprofen but not the Imbuprofen plus
which has codine. I know it has a clotting problem like asprin but
I've found that only a quarter the dose has the same affect as either
Panadol (Tylenol) or Asprin.

emusic.com