Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Wed Oct 9, 2002  5:21 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Anne's response endoscopy? largynscopy?

I forgot to ask-did you have the doctor put your folds on video so you
can gross out your students>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ha! No! It was so they could watch what they were doing when they were
sticking the camera down my throat.. yes, and don't even go there those
of you who have x-rated thoughts..., and then of course, when they were
done I could see what they saw instant replay. Actually they didn't
look too gross.. they just looked pregnant (sorry, it's late). Before I
looked at mine they accidentally showed me another woman's who looked
HORRIBLE... (they were rewinding the tape)... I gasped out loud I was
afraid the really icky ones were mine!
deanna

---

emusic.com